Furfolk Pet Studios FAQs
Have a question?
1. How many days do you take to ship out orders?
We aim to ship out order within 1 - 3 working days Mondays - Thursdays. Orders that are in stock and complete will be dispatched on the same day. Otherwise we will place an order from our suppliers to complete the order.
2. How many days does it take for my order to reach me?
Usually during off peak days orders will generally be reached within 2 - 3 days, international shipping will take 7 - 14 days. Sometimes there may be unexpected delays on courier side.
3. Can i cancel after i have placed an order?
Unfortunately we are not able to cancel your order once order has been made. We always want to make sure your order's delivered to you as quickly as possible, so it's sent for processing as soon as an order is placed.
4. What if i have an urgent order?
Please reach out to us if you have a urgent order, it is subjected to availability, we will do our best to expedite an order.
5. Can I self-collect?
Yes, you can. Please wait for our customer agents to contact you when your order is ready for collection before coming during our operating hours.
6. What if my Chosen Products are Not Available?
Our customer agent will contact you to inform you of the earliest date in which the product will come in, or if it is not available indefinitely, the most similar alternative product to the one that you have chosen, or discuss with you to prepare the next course of action for your order.
Returns , exchange & refunds
1. Can i request a return / exchange / refund for an item i have placed an order for?
For the benefit of all pet parents, we meticulously check every product before it is packed for delivery. We regret to inform we're not able to accept returns or refunds except missing or defective item.
Please note that the following items are not accepted for any forms of Refunds, Returns and Exchanges:
Cages, beds, frozen food due to hygiene reasons
Collars, leashes, harnesses and other wearables
- Assembled cages, carriers, enclosures, gates etc.
- Cat pee trays, litter boxes, scoops, litter
- Cat trees and/or scratchers
- Sale items
However, in the case of unforeseen manufacturer defects or negligence on our part, an exchange will be possible under the following circumstances:
Any exchange is subject to the following conditions:
Product is found to be with a manufacturer defect upon receipt.
Product must be returned in its original packaging, unused and unsoiled.
Any exchange must be accompanied with its original invoice.
We will not entertain any request for exchanges due to "wrong sizes". It is the customer's responsibility to research and purchase the correct size according to the sizing guidelines mentioned on the product description.
Customer must inform us of any defects within 3 working days of receiving the delivery.
If the fault of the product stems from us, we will arrange for a courier to pick up the product and exchange a new one for you at our cost.
If the fault of the product is due to user’s negligence, we regret to inform that we will not be able to offer any exchange or refund.
We reserves all rights in the event of disputes. This list may be updated accordingly without prior notice to the customer.
1. Do we do repacking of bigger packs of dog foods?
We offer you more savings when you purchase in bulk. At a very nominal charge of $5 per bag you also have the option to have your selected bulk purchases repacked for your convenience while maintaining the quality and freshness of your pet food.
For large bags >/=11.4kg - repacked into 5 - 6 packs
For medium sized 6kg - repacked into 3 bags
Please note that Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
i. Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
ii. Risk of contamination
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, Furfolk has instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
1. Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
2. All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
3. Furfolk will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
4. Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
6. The repacking service is only applicable for selected dry pet food that weighs 5kg and above.
- Seller Own Fleet Delivery
For International Orders outside of Singapore:
- Singpost International Shipping (Respective charges apply according to international posting rates)
Note: All methods of delivery are 100% trackable
What if I am Not Home to Receive the Delivery?
If you are not at home,
- Ninjavan will attempt delivery 3 times before returning the article to us. Thereafter, you must self-collect your item within 7 working days.
- If you are not at home, we can choose to leave or hide the package in front of your home at your instruction, but this means that you agree to release Furfolk from all liability (including voiding any exchanges or refunds) once the order has been delivered.
If not, our friendly agents will contact you to arrange another delivery time slot with a redelivery free of S$15.00.