Pet Grooming Courses & classes for pet owners
We have 3 types of course.
1. Groom my Own dog course/ Class
2. Hand stripping course/ Class
3. One Day Basic Grooming course/ Class
- You must have your personal equipment when enrolled for the Program. It is strongly advised to purchase the Professional Student Set from the Academy. Students must minimally purchase the Workshirt if not purchasing the Professional Student Set from the Academy.
- Students must check with their Supervising Teacher to determine if the equipment meets the minimum standards of use for the Program. If the evaluated equipment are not suitable, you will be asked to purchase the Professional Student Set before you are allowed to begin the Program. The Academy does not provide equipment for students to borrow.
- 3 months limited phone support upon Graduation
The grooming academy is led by Principal Pet Grooming Instructor Ashley Tan, who is not only a SKC certified Master groomer, but has won top-placing awards in pet grooming events internationally and has also successfully coached aspiring groomers to kickstart their career in this industry.
Groom my Own dog course/ ClassHand stripping course / Class
One Day Basic Grooming course/ Class
*TERMS & CONDITIONS:
>>> Programme fees must be paid in full at least 1 week before the commencement of the programmes.
>>> Refund Programme fees are strictly non-refundable / non-transferable.
A 3-day notice is required to cancel or reschedule lessons booked. Only MCs are accepted for any cancellations or reschedules less than 3 days.
>>> Rules & Regulations The safety of the dogs is the responsibility of the students, students will be fully responsible for any dogs in their charge. Never put any dogs under your care in danger. In the event the student causes an injury to the animal, the student is liable to pay the full amount of the medical fee. In the event the student is injured during class, the school assumes no liability.
1. Groom my Own dog course